This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for experienced, self-motivated candidates with team leading skills with experience and passion for business improvement across EMEA.
You will have the opportunity to progress your skills and learn new skills along the way.
Leading People & Leading the Business & Delivering to Customers
What you´ll be in charge of key activities (Operational Efficiencies, Strategy Execution, Cross Functional Projects, Team leadership)
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Develop strategies that support given company’s business
- Improvement objectives
- Drive business transformation and identify cost or productivity opportunities and improvement
- Mentor and coach for a team (strengthen analytical skills of the central operations team and the wider organization by actively supporting team members and high potential colleagues)
- Leading projects (create development strategy, negotiate with relevant parties, prepare and present business cases, etc.)
- Understanding of industry regulations to ensure the integrity of the entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure
- Design and implement cost savings
- Keep and develop client relationships
- Prepare market researches/trends for assigned customers
- Strategic large scale initiatives
If you are looking for your next opportunity and feel this role matches your experience and preferences, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Fluent English and Czech language
- Proven experience in leadership in a professional setting
- Consistently a strong performer
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Project Management, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Planning, Performance Management, Verbal Communication
- Experience in a consulting environment (experience working at client sites and in a consultative role would be highly desirable)
- Project delivery experience
- Lean Six Sigma (ideally Black Belt)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Abilities to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties, particularly at the senior management level
- Experience of managing process improvement and business transformation for clients
- Excellent problem solver and able to generate innovative solutions to broad range of issue
- Ability to set ambitious and realistic targets, drive execution and build culture of continuous improvement and accountability
- Proven experience in coordinating and implementing project cost savings
- Results-oriented personality
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Excellent people leadership and change leadership skills
- A customer focused approach that consistently demonstrates a 'can do' attitude is required
- Willingness to travel across EMEA (up to 80 % of the time)
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.