What you’ll be doing:
- Support Business Analysts and Owners in getting accurate data for their decisions.
- Developing and extending data processing pipelines. E.g. building processing pipelines on the top of the Spark and Storm.
- Designing and developing data warehousing infrastructure.
- Bringing machine learning to data processing as well as extending our understanding of data and assets. E.g. how we can use Deep Learning for getting more information from videos. Explore tools like Torch7.
- Using data mining techniques to extract information from data. E.g. predict customer churn based on viewing history.
- Working on ShowMax recommendation engine.
Connect with us if you are someone who:
- Wants responsibility and takes ownership
- Has ideas and is inventive and innovative
- Still keeps on learning
- Has solid communication skills in English so that you can interact with the teams in the other locations
- Brainstorms and collaborates with teams on app design, code reviews and other agile processes
To apply, you’ll need:
- Deep experience with some programming language, such as C/C++, SmallTalk, Java, Scala, Lua, etc.
- Orientation and understanding of basic machine learning terms. Willingness to explore.
- Solid communication skills inEnglish so that you can interact with the teams in the other locations.
- The below will set you apart from other applicants:
- Knowledge of Hadoop or other open source big data tools.
- Knowledge of distributed computing and large-scale data.
- Familiarity with R, Matlab, SAGE or other statistical language.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, annual bonus structure, meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours and work from home - 2 days per week
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Exceptional projects
- Awesome team, friendly atmosphere
- Interesting growth prospects
- Modern offices with individual working spaces, access to our international teams
- Free parking in the building
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2016 Portál práce KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.