- Lead the Industrialisation process in line with the APQP system, to include
- Compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Tooling / Equipment acceptance, prove out and debug
- Generation of detailed layouts to ensure optimized efficiency for manning / OTT
- Update company standards using lessons learnt and best practice
- Support others as part of the overall product launch process
- Support the program to achieve targets for Budget and project costs
- Support new process development for new design concepts
- Broad background in manufacturing technology and line operating experience; including some of the following elements: general machine knowledge (hydraulic, pneumatic, controls), automation, robot application, robot programming, plastic / extrusion technology, plastic welding, assembly processes.
- Possesses excellent people relations skills and has demonstrated communication skills with concepts and instructions.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing principles, techniques, methods and disciplined in their application, such as LEAN, TPM,MTM.
- Ability to travel (including air travel and long automobile trips).
- Work for a global company with the drive
- 5 weeks of holiday
- supported meals in own canteen
- motivational and education system
- continuous development - Finance Academy, short term or mid term exchange within the group.
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2017 Portál práce KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.