What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the product team, designers, and other engineers to create a awesome user experience
- Maintaining existing apps, managing bugs, crashes, and user inquiries
- Thorough unit testing of the code written
- Seeing features through from initial conception to production level code
- Code reviewing of peers’ work – give them constructive feedback and be able to take it as well
- Constantly keeping up to date with emerging trends and practices in device application development and share this with teams
To apply, you’ll need:
- 2 years experience with Xcode, iOS SDK, Swift, Objective-C and whole iOS ecosystem
- Experience with git as a version control tool
- Writing well organized and maintainable code
- Solid communication skills inEnglish so that you can interact with the teams in the other locations.
- Keeping track of latest Apple technologies
- Significant real-world experience in mobile iOS Application Development (iOS apps already published in AppStore).
- Past experience with automated testing of your code
- Some degree of User Experience ability - we have designers on staff, but want you to have a vision on how to make the best iOS apps that we can.
So what do we offer?
- Competitive salary, annual bonus structure, meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours and work from home - 2 days per week
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Exceptional projects
- Awesome team, friendly atmosphere
- Interesting growth prospects
- Modern offices with individual working spaces, access to our international teams
- Free parking in the building
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2016 Portál práce KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.