What you’ll be doing:
- Working on back-end services of the platform. Those are primarily services serving various parts of our API.
- Working on in-house tools. Some of the service are used for supporting the company, e.g. internal or partners' web consoles.
- Integration with 3rd party APIs / services. E.g. new payment options.
- Analysing of business requirements and designing appropriate solutions.
To apply, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of Java programming language.
- Experience with version control (for example GIT or SVN).
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
- Willingness to explore and learn new stuff every day.
- Solid communication skills inEnglish.
The below will set you apart from other applicants:
- Knowledge of some other higher language such as Ruby, Python, Scala, C/C++, C#, Smalltalk, GO, Elixir/Erlang, etc.
- Experience with JVM performance optimisation.
- Experience with distributed computing or Hadoop.
- Interest in learning new languages, especially those which can use JVM.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, annual bonus structure, meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours and work from home - 2 days per week
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Exceptional projects
- Awesome team, friendly atmosphere
- Interesting growth prospects
- Modern offices with individual working spaces, access to our international teams
- Free parking in the building
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2017 Portál práce KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.