Linux System Administrator
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position Linux System Administrator for our client who is an international company that develops e-recruitment software. The Czech department is set in Prague's city center, in the beautiful Mala Strana near Kampa park and the Charles Bridge.
- help the company tweak and maintain their servers
- the goal is to implement the right software and tools to get the highest possible uptime of all their servers and services.
- They use software: CentOS, Nginx, Apache, Php, Mysql, Redis, Mongo, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, Postfix, Amavis, Clamav, Spamassassin, Zabbix
- Good knowledge of English, Czech is not necessary
- Like to write bash scripts
- Know what is PHP
- Know how to configure at least something from the software we use
- Good sense for humor
- We are looking for both junior and senior sysadmins. Anyone fulfilling the above can apply.
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly expanding international company
- A very attractive salary that will grow depending on your performance
- Seminars, trainings and courses
- Creative sessions – time one can spend as he/she wants
- Opportunity to travel to the Netherlands, France and Belgium
- Friday afternoon beer
- Team building events like bowling, karting and lots of other fun activities
- Work in a young, multicultural and friendly team
- Long-term job opportunity
- Great new office (close to all metro lines, lounge with Playstation, parking, great coffee, etc.)
- Modern way of development – agile and in teams
- Receive mentoring from your senior colleagues
- The work of place: Prague
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you as soon as possible. Please write the name of the position in the e-mail subject.
Candidates who are not suitable for the position will not be contacted by the company PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2016 Portál práce KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.