What you’ll be doing:
- Working on back-end services of the platform. Those are primarily services serving various parts of our API.
- Working on in-house tools. Some of the service are used for supporting the company, e.g. internal or partners' web consoles.
- Integration with 3rd party APIs / services. E.g. new payment options.
To apply, you’ll need:
- Deep experience with some programming language, such as C/C++, SmallTalk, Java, etc.
- Ideally you already know Ruby and/or Go but if you are just willing to learn it, you can still be a good fit for this position.
- Solid communication skills in English so that you can interact with the teams in the other locations.
So what do we offer?
- Competitive salary, annual bonus structure, meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours and work from home - 2 days per week
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Exceptional projects
- Awesome team, friendly atmosphere
- Interesting growth prospects
- Modern offices with individual working spaces, access to our international teams
- Free parking in the building
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2017 KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.