For our client, one of the best company in the field of shiping, we are looking for the candidates with knowlage of English and Hungarian for a position of Dispatcher. Holder of this position will report to Inland Delivery Supervisor also being located in Prague.
- Responsible for cargo movement, and intermodal cost leadership through end to end process ownership.
- Ensures timely delivery of import, and export containers utilizing preferred or line approved routings while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all store door import and export requirements are adhered to, including meeting and exceeding customer requirements and expectations, safety, documentation and regulatory requirements
- Execute plan for the movement of cargo and coordinating with vendors and customer service
- Serve as first point of contact to resolve vendor, customer and internal queries/issues
- Monitor and resolve issues as they occur during execution or planning
- Reports daily store door movements, service failure issues and other challenges to supervisor and to local operations cluster
- Tracks and reports extra costs during execution
- Coordinates with trucker, line and terminal operations to ensure movement of containers as planned
- Works closely with vendors, and builds relationships for future growth
- Maintains data integrity through accurate inputs/updates to all related systems
- Work closely with other Maersk business units, including Customer Service, Sales and TnM to resolve customer issues
- Participate and contribute towards the ML operating system and SmartOps
- Identifies and suggest continuous improvement possibilities in the ways of working
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two to four years of experience in the transportation industry or and equivalent combination of education and experience
- understanding Hungarian dispatch market
- Fluent English and Hungarian language proficiency is a must. Czech/Slovak language is advantage.
Technical skills and competencies
- Strong understanding of transportation industry and in particular internal shipment cost drivers
- Articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills – multi-tasking and prioritizing, planning work activities efficiently to meet deadlines and high level goals
- Facilities of stable foreign company
- Good salary depending on input experience
- Employee benefits (food vouchers, pension avail. Cafateria system, additional week of vacation)
- Possible start soon
- Work in Prague 5 - Smíchov
Meet almost all of our requirements? You're around someone who you know, it would be a position for him? Do not hesitate to contact us. Send your CV in English using the reply form or call us at 736 482 328. If you refer someone to us and we can hire him, the prize money will be yours! We are looking forward for your reactions!
ProfesKontakt je česká personální a poradenská agentura, založená v roce 2001, zaměřená na oblast farmacie, zdravotnictví, MD, Life Science, logistiku a spedici, FMCG, technické obory, zemědělství a potravinářství, služby aj.
Pro zasílání aktuálních pracovních nabídek naší agentury se zaregistrujte na www.profeskontakt.cz